Regular tea is a universal remedy for hair. He heals, and dyes, and strengthens.
Here are some tips how to solve some hair problems and make them even more beautiful with the help of tea.
Means for strengthening of hair.
Your hair stopped growing, but instead became actively to fall out? Spend a ten-day course of tea treatments. Daily, throughout the course, rub a warm strong tea infusion into the scalp. You can do this regardless of washing your head, and the infusion is not washed away.
Remedy for dandruff.
To get rid of dandruff, try the following procedure. Prepare a tea decoction. To do this, take one teaspoon of dry black tea 0.25 cups of boiling water and boil on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Wait a few minutes and add to one tablespoon of decoction a one tablespoon of castor oil and a one tablespoon of alcohol. Moisten by this liquid the scalp and hair, tie with a towel and hold for 2-3 hours. Then wash your head with warm water. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week until the dandruff completely disappears.
Refreshing hair conditioner.
Pour one tablespoon of green tea with 0.5 liters of boiling water, cover and let it brew. Use for rinsing of washed hair. This remedy freshens hair, relieves them of excess fat, makes it light, silky and obedient.
Foam for toning hair.
Take 2-3 tablespoons of dry black tea, pour with 2 cups of water and boil for 15-20 minutes. Allow it to brew until the decoction becomes warm. Apply it evenly to the hair, comb the hair and allow drying. This is the easiest way to give dark hair a reddish-brown hue that will last until the next washing of the head.
Dry hair needs more careful care, because they may interfere look great.
- poorly reflect the light, absorb it, and as a result look dull;
- easily torn;
- very hard to comb;
- split ends;
- periodically may appear small dry dandruff.
Often, dry hair can interfere you to look good due to lack of care or negative effects: tight weave, hair dyeing, chemical waving, thermal styling, frequent exposure of wind, cold. In this case, the poor performance of the sebaceous glands become a secondary symptom. Improper care leads to the fact that the hair is able to change its structure and begins to split.
Remember that in this case, hair need an increased care, so stock up with oil-based shampoos with vitamins and herbal extracts. Also, use balms, hair conditioners, sprays, masks and herbal rinse.
Before washing hair, apply the special compositions, do thermo-wraps with oils and nourishing masks. Protect your hair from direct sunlight, frost, strong winds.
A special role for this type of hair plays a local nutrition. Any mask can promote hair growth, makes them less dry. You should apply masks before washing the head, first profusely rubbing the composition into the skin, and then distributing it over the entire length (mustard mask – an exception – it is used only for roots). After that you need wait for half an hour or more. For the treatment can also be used special cosmetics – shampoos, emulsions, masks that stop and prevent damage of hair in the future, make the hair healthy and shiny.
Beautiful hair – a sign of good condition of the whole organism. Modern medical studies have proven that nourish the hair not only external procedures. The daily diet has a great importance. Eat regularly and include in the diet a variety of foods. Only with good nutrition you will have a healthy and shiny hair. Each meal should contain foods rich in vitamins, minerals, dietary fibers and proteins, carbohydrates, trace elements. It is hardly necessary to deny that good nutrition have a positive impact on hair. In the same way that the wrong diet and dangerous diets suffer hair. A balanced diet with plenty of protein and iron – an important aspect in strengthening the hair.
Experts advise going on a diet rich in iron, sulfur, omega-3, folic acid and potassium.
• Sulfur. Contained in broccoli, leeks, pineapple, coconut. All of these products help to rid the body of toxins and improve the synthesis of collagen and keratin.
• Iron. Contained in many green vegetables as well as lentils and chicken meat.
• Potassium. The foods which contain potassium: zucchini, mushrooms, pumpkin, melon and kiwi. It is also contains in salmon and some yogurt. The lack of potassium in the body leads to severe hair loss and makes hair weak and brittle nails.
• Omega-3. Do you like nuts or fish? In this case, eat them as much as you want, because the shortage of omega-3 fatty acids in the body – one of the reasons of dull and damaged hair.
• Folic acid. If your hair are weak, eat more nuts, lentils, cereals (for example, rice), oranges and other citrus fruits. Low levels of folic acid in the body sometimes becomes a cause of anemia and iron deficiency, weakens the hair and lead to hair loss. Folic acid helps strengthen hair follicles, preventing hair loss.