Beautiful hair – a sign of good condition of the whole organism. Modern medical studies have proven that nourish the hair not only external procedures. The daily diet has a great importance. Eat regularly and include in the diet a variety of foods. Only with good nutrition you will have a healthy and shiny hair. Each meal should contain foods rich in vitamins, minerals, dietary fibers and proteins, carbohydrates, trace elements. It is hardly necessary to deny that good nutrition have a positive impact on hair. In the same way that the wrong diet and dangerous diets suffer hair. A balanced diet with plenty of protein and iron – an important aspect in strengthening the hair.
Experts advise going on a diet rich in iron, sulfur, omega-3, folic acid and potassium.
• Sulfur. Contained in broccoli, leeks, pineapple, coconut. All of these products help to rid the body of toxins and improve the synthesis of collagen and keratin.
• Iron. Contained in many green vegetables as well as lentils and chicken meat.
• Potassium. The foods which contain potassium: zucchini, mushrooms, pumpkin, melon and kiwi. It is also contains in salmon and some yogurt. The lack of potassium in the body leads to severe hair loss and makes hair weak and brittle nails.
• Omega-3. Do you like nuts or fish? In this case, eat them as much as you want, because the shortage of omega-3 fatty acids in the body – one of the reasons of dull and damaged hair.
• Folic acid. If your hair are weak, eat more nuts, lentils, cereals (for example, rice), oranges and other citrus fruits. Low levels of folic acid in the body sometimes becomes a cause of anemia and iron deficiency, weakens the hair and lead to hair loss. Folic acid helps strengthen hair follicles, preventing hair loss.